Everyone at Bath Tutorial College would like to extend a very warm welcome to parents and students attending our Easter Revision Courses.
Your Parent Liaison will be based in our Head Office (The Limes, Weston Lane, Bath, BA1 4AB) throughout the course and we will work hard to ensure that students have an engaging, productive, and enjoyable time with us. Of course, we are always available by telephone or email if you have any questions or would like assistance at any time.
The information and documents below cover all aspects of our Revision programme and answer any questions you may have about your child’s stay with us.
Forms to be completed
- Medical form – Bath Tutorial College requires a completed Medical form for each student before their course start date.
- Internet code of conduct – Bath Tutorial College requires a completed and signed Internet Code of Conduct agreement to which students and parents must agree in order to be granted WiFi and any ICT equipment at Prior Park College.
Before the student’s stay
During the student’s stay
- Keeping in contact – When to contact students during their stay, including guidelines on laptop use.
- Welfare guide – How we care for students, including cases of illness or if there is a behavioural issue.
- Course Rules – Our Course Rules, as agreed to in the Terms & Conditions at the point of booking.
- Complaints procedure – Details of what to do should you wish to register a complaint.